The Recovery Bill of Rights
is a statement of the principle that all Americans have a right to recover from addiction to alcohol and other drugs. Learn more…
Faces & Voices of Recovery believes that the times are changing – and that by speaking out, the organized recovery community can make a profound difference in public understanding of addiction and recovery, breaking down the wall of shame and stigma that creates discrimination against people in recovery. We are unifying around key priorities in campaigns – to gain needed resources, end discrimination against people seeking or in long-term recovery and help more Americans overcome addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
- Health Care Reform Implementation
- Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenini Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act
- Recovery Voices Count 2012
- Rally for Recovery! 2012
- The Recovery Bill of Rights
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery Caucus
- Take Action!
- Recovery Voices Count 2010
- Recovery Voices Count 2008
- Financial Aid for All Students
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Speak out about VH1's "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew"
- HBO's Addiction